Guidelines to the Parents
- Timings to meet the Directors; 9:30am to 12:30pm where as to meet the principal 8:30am to 10:00am.
- Parents are not permitted to go to the classrooms to meet the teachers during regular teaching periods. They can meet teachers on PTM days or during week days only by prior appointment (refer to the appointment card attached at the end of the almanac).
Payment of Fees
Monthly fee should be paid by 15th of every month. Fine for late fee will be imposed as follows:
- Upto 20th day of the month: Rs.100.
- Upto 25th day of the month: Rs.200.
Non-payment of fees for a month will result in the child’s name struck off from the school and will be re-admitted only after re-payment of admission charges.
Annual charges should be paid in the month of April every year. A fine of Rs.200 will be charged for any delay per month.
Fee Structure 2017-18
|Classes||Nursery||1st to 3rd||4th to 6th||7th & 8th||9th & 10th||11th & 12th|
|Tuition Fee(per month)||2050||2050||2100||2200||2250||2800|
|Other Activity Charges||100||100||100||100||100||100|
|Transport Fees(upto 3 km)||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Science fees(per practical (PCB)||0||0||0||0||0||900|
|Computer fee/Physical Rs.300 (Per month)||0||0||0||0||0||300|
- Any child who is withdrawn from the school will have to pay the monthly fee for the month in which transfer certificate is applied for .Transfer certificate will be issued only when all the dues are cleared.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds: